Tuesday, December 23, 2008

bid farewell to aunt mary

aunt mary has gone back home with the Lord on last sunday afternoon.
i witnessed her last breath.
the last gift i gave her was this year's mother's day...
the last meal i had with her was 3 mths ago, when i bought breakfast n had it together at her house...
2 weeks ago i told anne i would like to visit aunty but aunty said she was tired and inconvenient...
last conversation with her was through smses.
she always amen with the prayer i made in my smses...
indeed, she has never complained bout her sufferings fighting against cancer for almost 20yrs.
thomas made a photo slides show and presented it during the wake... all the memories i had with aunt mary appeared in my mind... her cooking, her gentle spirit, her encouragements... still remembered she made me 2 dozens of yellow roses bouquet for one of my birthdays... how i miss her.
however, God is indeed good. the peace, the love and the joy He has given us... how wonderful is this Creator. when pastor jerry was sharing the gospel during the wake, i believe this is the time to sow the seeds and i truly believe the seeds will grow... and very soon, aunt mary's siblings will know that our God is the true and living God.... amen!
bid fare well to you aunt mary, see ya in heaven... show me your wonderful garden (aunt mary loves flowers, i believe she has a big garden up there!) when you see me k :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
friends, if u r reading this, pls remember that if one day i go home with the Lord, make sure during the wake service will have the following, make it a gospel rally for my beloved friends and family who dunno God yet...:-
(1) a full band for praise n worship (my favourite songs For all You've done - yay the intro drums part! and How great is our God (the drums...)... my fav chinese songs 展开清晨的翅膀, 永远尊贵... (TnT can in charge of this... victor laoshi pls play the drums loud..hehe)
(2) a drama... (yea my teenz girls, u can consider "Everything" Skit, pls present an impactful one to touch the audience!)
(3) testimony sharing , yea pls tell my families n friends that my greatest wish is to see them being saved.
(4) sermon... yea, pastor will in charge i believe... :P
(5) oh ya, altar call!!! pls close ur eyes when pastor ask u to do so... my friends n families very shy one...k... if u look at them, they wont dare to raise their hands...
yea i want a gospel rally for my wake, or even for my wedding ceremony, if i got one... people need the Lord... because these 2 occasions are the only ones that my families and friends will sit down quietly and pay attention to it... musnt let go the opportunity to sow the seeds in their hearts.
And this is the only one thing i desire - to see them saved.

No comments: