Thursday, January 1, 2009

church wedding deco pics

minghui said she cant identify what deco i ve done for su ann's wedding...
here are some pics taken by my poor phone...

the arch and the pews... lime + olive green is the color theme of the wedding :)


ann only told me that bridesmaids' hand bouquet was not yet done 20 mins before the ceremony started! gosh... so i quickly use the fresh flowers to make into bouquets... hey i think if i attend a few lessons, i can be a florist too! haha...

candles n flowers along the walkway
good catching up with friends from tasmania!
eleanor was "wow-ing" at the angpow bird cage. Yan saw this idea from the magazine, and i bought the birdcage.. decorated it, and i think its really nice... compare to those decorated angpow box that collects angpow... what do u think?

and yea, we were busy tieing "reh bin" on the coasters... altogether 1000 of them n tie into 500 pairs
yah i did the design for the invitation card and the coasters... the coasters are really nice! a wedding favor that i will keep, its better than those cakes n chocs... :)

5 comments:

Yap! It's 3088.. said...

they looked brilliant. ur poor phone takes rich colour photos!

Sai said...

Hello,

I came across your blog through google. Where did you order the coasters from?

Thank you so much!

SinLoong 欣伦 said...

Hi Sai, would like to tell you more bout the coaster, whats your email?

Unknown said...

Hey friends.. I loved you idea.. I am from Dubai, UAE. Can you advice me as to how you got these coasters made?
My email address is cliffton@omnix.ae

Will be really greatfull. thanks.

My Dressing Barn said...

Yeah... I wanna know where you did the coasters too... simply lovely !!!
Pls email me at mydressingbarn@gmail.com ... tqvm :)