Sunday, September 27, 2009

back from actstrail

hee, my comfy clarks shoes.
actstrail's products. lol.


the crews! the camp committee :)
from left: weiting, yan, weicheng, me, angela, nechelle, jaelyn, boonfei, ahzou and titus. (david and eric not in the pic... hmmn, need to photoshop this pic :P )

nice pics i took on last day morning. how wonderful is God's creation!

so... how was the camp?
according to many of them, it was a great one!
for me... oh well, finally it is over. lol... can rest more now.
praise God for the wonders He has done. from the preparation in the beginning till the end of camp, He really took care of every little little thing and blessed us so much more than we could ever imagine.
i enjoyed the fellowships and the games (well done nech n zou), as well as every praise & worship and the funny sermons. I ve learnt to press on my dreams and goals, and as i am waiting for them to come true, i will run this race with all my heart, living a day to its full! knowing my purpose in life :)

a great experience in organizing a young adults camp.
indeed, i have given my best to Him. :)

and yea, perth... i am coming!!!

No comments: