Wednesday, December 30, 2009

bye, 2009.


this is what i wrote after thinking what to post to end the year of 2009.
that is to thank god for everything that happened for the past 12 months.
CHURCH
thank God that He has sustained me for leading 2 cell groups and chairing the young adults camp... when i was juggling between the new job as well as the new faces in teenz, God really double up my time and energy. how He has blessed me with the strong friendships and how He taught me to realise my inadequacy in handling things etc...
FAMILY
thank God for the financial contraints that my family faced, that i see the love among our family and how much we can sacrifice for one another... and this reminds me to store my treasures in heaven. where my heart is, there my treasure is.
even though i was very disappointed that my dad rejected my invitation to church christmas rally (again)... and God has been silent for my parents salvation for the past 12 years... this make me wanting to pray harder in 2010 and see Him moving in my family.
FRIENDS
when i was feeling down n emo, i feel extremely lonely walking pass the field down my HDB in Sg... If I never experienced such loneliness, i will never know God has placed so many great friends around me :)
CAREER
without His leading and the wisdom He has given me, it is impossible for me to survive in this new industry by looking at all the service level agreements and I.T technical terms... He has given me opportunities to handle overseas projects in farrrr away countries like panama, qatar, trinidad & tobago, peru etc :P i never know i have such ability to do so.
it's my joy to join "Lighthouse" our company christian fellowship, esp the time we gather and pray for company business and CEO. we want to see God moves in the marketplace!
SPIRITUAL
i experienced a broken-heart this year. i never know it could be so painful and hurt. a heart that was broken into pieces. If i never experienced this, i never know God could heal the broken hearted and turn my sorrows into joy. He is my restorer and my comforter :)
this has brought me to a deeper level of relationship with God.
OTHERS
I never know I like Perth so much until i went there. great place, great friends... it reminds me how great our God is putting everyone from everywhere together and makes our paths crossed through the OCF 50th Convention. an amazing experience, vision restored; hope renewed!
i have no idea what God has in store for me for the coming year, i believe it is full of excitement and beyond my imagination. i am looking forward to this adventure of faith, i know i will have a great year ahead, growing in His wisdom and in knowing Him.
I am signing off...this end my last post of 2009... gtg to pack my stuff for my short holiday @ bangkok.
Have a blessed new year 2010 :)

1 comment:

Yap! It's 3088.. said...

happy new year SinLoong!