Sunday, January 17, 2010

here comes 2010!


Finally I am into 2010!
I got the above pic from the web and added some words on it.
And friends, it is my prayer for you for this new year! :)

The feeling is great when I shut the world out of my room and just spent time with God, commit all my plans unto Him. He just lifted me up once again! I grab hold of His promises and yea, I am so looking forward to what He is going to do for the coming 11+ mths!

Hmmn, this year my 2 biggest plans are:-
(1) to focus on building my youth cell group and to seriously spend time to disciple them...
(2) to start a part time bible courses : after searching, emailing the schools, consulting leader etc, i found none that suits my work schedule and the ones that are suitable, they are too far fr my workplace (can't reach on time at all!) thank God that my Aus friend knows my needs and he sent me some bible studies DVDs by John Bevere & Beth Moore which I am going to do it by myself!

Of coz i have other plans as well, like mastering photoshop and illustrator, picking up my guitar skill, spending more time with my family... etc... and.. to lose 4 kgs! lol... (but i just ate a chocolate banana crepe topped with ice cream. aiyo.)

oh yahhhh, not forgetting my BKK Trip!
Went to Bangkok for the new year long weekend with a few church friends, a very short yet fruitful trip... because we didnt waste a single minute there!
basically just sightseeing, shopping, shopping, more shopping... and eating, eating, non-stop eating... lol.

sunflower field @ Lopburi (FGC meteor garden - sunflower scene. lol.)

non-stop eating food trip started @ bangkok airport!
we are very blessed to get to know shujing's thai friends and they are way too hospitable and generous, this pic was taken after a sumptuous meal treated by Yun's parents (a table costs THB10,000!). It's alwaz great to know new friends. :)
Here comes 2010, are you ready for the great things God is going to do in you?
Behold, He will do a New Thing!

No comments: